You've been asking for it, you've been waiting for it...
Our World Famous Vegan Cheese Sauce!
If you're looking for a versatile, creamy, quick-n-easy, deliciously cheesy vegan cheese sauce - then you're in the right place!
Our cheese sauce is perfect for mac-n-cheeses of all varieties, nachos, queso dip for all you tortilla chip dippers out there, cheese dip for soft pretzels, whiz for those Philly steakless sambos - just about anything that needs cheesin'!
Vegan Cheese Sauce Recipe:
- 1 cup unsweetened soy milk (or your choice non-dairy milk)
- 5 Tbsp. Nutritional Yeast
- 1 ½ Tbsp. Vegan Butter
- 1 Tbsp. Flour
- 2 Tsp. Apple Cider Vinegar
- ½ Tsp. Onion Powder
- ½ Tsp. Garlic Powder
- ½ Tsp. Paprika
- ¼ Tsp. Tumeric
- ½ Tsp. Salt
- ½ Cup Silken Tofu (optional, but adds extra creaminess)
- Pepper to taste
- Melt butter in medium pot
- In a bowl whisk together flour and milk until all clumps are gone
- Add milk/flour mixture, plus all other ingredients (Besides the tofu), to the pot and whisk until creamy.